Okay Folks here it is!
As of 7:00AM on May 10th, 2011 we will be up and running regular daycare, emergency boarding AND collecting food donations for those in need!
Will be just that, rest, play snack etc as usual! We will be keeping this service to those dogs that have previously attended Prairie Dog Daycare as you can imagine we might have issues if we throw 2 dozen new dogs completely unknown to each other together in one room!
Emergency Pet Boarding
This will be for dogs of displaced families or dogs of the many good people who are volunteering to help those in need. We will offer each dog their own comfy, cozy place to rest, water, potty breaks and lunch.
- All dogs need proof of up to date vaccines – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Bring your dog’s carrier with you if possible so he can have a familiar place to rest.
- Make sure your dog is wearing some form of ID-be it tags or your name and number written on their collar with a sharpie.
- Fees for boarding are 5$ for a half day…10$ for a full day but we won’t be turning anyone away…until we run out of space
- If you are able to, download and fill out our Emergency Care Form and bring it with you. If not, we’ll have some on hand
Unfortunately we will not be able to offer overnight care – we are not a licensed kennel – but we will do our very best to care for your pet while you work, shop or do any number of things that need to be done.
For More information or to ask question, please call 728-3647 or email email@example.com